Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Qhubeka!
The easiest way to start fundraising for Qhubeka is to create a GivenGain activist account. This will help you to track your progress, involve your friends and collect donations. Plus, it only takes two minutes!
GivenGain is a secure international platform that accepts donations in most major currencies.
How to set up your own fundraising page on GivenGain
- Go to: www.givengain.com
- Create your account by using your Google, Facebook account your email address. Click create account.
- Click on “Projects”
- Click on “Create a new project”
- In the block saying: “Choose a cause”, type “Qhubeka” and press search
- Select “Qhubeka Charity” and then choose a project from the dropdown menu
- Under set a goal put in the amount you want to raise
- Under date put the day on which you want your campaign to close (most fundraisers find it best to leave about 1 week after the event in case of late donations)
- Describe your project and why you want to raise funds for Qhubeka and then click on “create project”
- Share your fundraising page with your friends and family
You can also check out GivenGain’s tips for successful fundraising.
For more information or support on fundraising for Qhubeka, please email email@example.com.