2014 has arrived and we are excited to mobilise more people with bicycles this year!
What are your New Year’s resolutions? If you’d like to include changing people’s lives for the better as one of your goals for this year, here are some ways you can get involved with Qhubeka:
- If you live in the Johannesburg area, sign up for our volunteers’ newsletter, which we send out when there are opportunities for people to help out at a Qhubeka event or with a campaign.
- Choose to fundraise for Qhubeka, whether it’s through your sporting activities like a cycle race or marathon, or by collecting donations instead of birthday presents.
- Support Qhubeka by donating, either with a once-off amount or a monthly contribution. Every little bit counts!
- Become a social media ambassador for Qhubeka. Dedicate five minutes every day to spreading the word about who we are and what we do on social media. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Chat to your company about making Qhubeka part of its Corporate Social Investment (CSI) plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- If you’re an MTN subscriber, consider making a monthly contribution through VAS:
We’re looking forward to a great 2014 and hope you are too!