Are you taking part in a cycling event? Whether it’s a road race, a MTB event or a triathlon, and whether you’re a beginner or a more advanced rider, you can help to raise funds for Qhubeka by ‘riding on us’.
We rely on people like you, who share our passion for bicycles and the way they positively change people’s lives, to help us raise the money we need to get more people on bicycles in Africa.
Here’s how you can help us to do that:
Give us your voice and your legs:
• Choose to ride your next event for us
• Register a free fundraising account on the ‘do it 4 charity’ Qhubeka webpage OR the ‘back-a-buddy‘ Qhubeka webpage
• Spread the word! Email your fundraising link to friends and family, and post it on social media
• Ride your event for Qhubeka
• Share your success by thanking friends and family and letting your supporters know how much money they helped you to raise for Qhubeka
Tip: You can ask your supporters to donate R1, R10 or R100 for every kilometer you ride, or you can ask them to make a donation if you complete the event, and to increase the amount if you finish within a certain time.
Comments are closed.