Old Mutual Specialised Finance (OMSFIN) has been raising funds for Qhubeka through the Old Mutual Joberg2c MTB race, and has been sponsored an exciting prize by ASG to raffle for additional funds. For keen cyclists, this is the prize of a lifetime – an entry to the Pinarello Tour in Italy. The Gran Fondo Pinarella traverses the Italian and Swizz Alps, as well as the climbs of the famed Giro d’Italia.
The raffle prize includes:
- Entry for one person into Gran Fondo Pinarello (a fully supported race)
- Return flight to Italy (options: depart 10 or 11 July and return 14 or 15 July, with option to extend stay at own cost)
- Airport transfers from Venice Marco Polo to Treviso hotel and back
- Three nights’ accommodation and meals in the Treviso vicinity
- Use of a Pinarello Dogma
- A Rudy Project helmet and sunglasses
- Pinarello jersey and bib shorts
- Special Pinorello factory tour and showcase of 2015 range
There are only 100 raffle tickets available, so make sure you don’t miss out! The cost per ticket is R700, and all proceeds will go to the Joberg2c registered charities, including Qhubeka. The draw will take place on Friday, 30 May.
Many thanks to ASG for making this prize available through its Pinarello brand.
To enter, email your name, surname and contact details to Abegail, and she will send you the banking details to purchase your raffle ticket.